Articles tagged "Josh Freeman"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Afternoon Spotlight: Newbie QBs Fight For Respect
Five first-year QB starters, three huge wins, one crushing loss, one surprising benching. Colonel Comey assesses the present and future for all five.
Matter of Facts: Week 10 Statistical Onslaught
There's some interesting games on the slate this week, including an intriguing meeting between second-place teams in the NFC. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 10 schedule.
Bad Bucs: Tampa's Point-Spread Woes Are Nothing New
A bad bet in 2013, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers generally haven't had much point spread success since winning the franchise's lone Super Bowl.
Halloween Costume Idea: Jerry Jones' Exploding Head
Colonel Comey sits in awe of the Lions' guts, the Cowboys' lack of it, and the resilience of the New England Patriots in his 5 Things We Learned from the early games.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team