Articles tagged "Josh Freeman"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Afternoon Spotlight: Newbie QBs Fight For Respect
Five first-year QB starters, three huge wins, one crushing loss, one surprising benching. Colonel Comey assesses the present and future for all five.
Matter of Facts: Week 10 Statistical Onslaught
There's some interesting games on the slate this week, including an intriguing meeting between second-place teams in the NFC. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 10 schedule.
Bad Bucs: Tampa's Point-Spread Woes Are Nothing New
A bad bet in 2013, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers generally haven't had much point spread success since winning the franchise's lone Super Bowl.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls