Articles tagged "Jonathan Stewart"
King of Props Concludes Booming 2013
Entering the last Sunday of 2013, the "King of Props" has a dazzling record of 43-22-1 (.662). He closes out the regular season, and the 2013 calendar year, with two more strong plays.
Rob Ryan, New Orleans Saints Patch Up Porous Run Defense
The 2012 New Orleans Saints fielded one of the worst defenses in NFL history, especially against the run. New defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is charged with stitching together a much tougher unit.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
NFC East Week 9: Maybe RG3 is a Mitt Romney Guy
In Week 9 NFC East Sunday action, the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins all ate dirt. Justin Henry examines the downfalls of each Glamour squad.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
Giant Steps: Manning, G-Men Outclass Overmatched Panthers
The New York Giants stormed into Carolina Thursday night and crushed the overmatched Panthers and star QB Cam Newton, 36-7. Eli Manning sparkled (again). Teams with the better passing efficiency are now 31-2 in the young 2012 season.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review