Articles tagged "Jonathan Dwyer"
Imperiled Kings: The Offensive Line's Endgame
Cold, Hard Football Facts chief coroner Justin Henry looks at four losing teams getting killed by dreadful play on the offensive line, including Eli Manning and the Giants. His alleged protectors rank dead last on the Offensive Hog Index.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
Matter of Facts: Steelers have won 14 Straight on Monday Night Football
The final game of Week 10 pits a battle of two teams, the Chiefs and Steelers, going in opposite directions.
NFC East Week 8: Guess Only the Giants Want to Win
At 6-2, the New York Giants survey the NFC East landscape. And they chuckle to themselves. Justin Henry covers Week 8 of this one-horse race.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team