Articles tagged "Jonathan Dwyer"
Imperiled Kings: The Offensive Line's Endgame
Cold, Hard Football Facts chief coroner Justin Henry looks at four losing teams getting killed by dreadful play on the offensive line, including Eli Manning and the Giants. His alleged protectors rank dead last on the Offensive Hog Index.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
Matter of Facts: Steelers have won 14 Straight on Monday Night Football
The final game of Week 10 pits a battle of two teams, the Chiefs and Steelers, going in opposite directions.
NFC East Week 8: Guess Only the Giants Want to Win
At 6-2, the New York Giants survey the NFC East landscape. And they chuckle to themselves. Justin Henry covers Week 8 of this one-horse race.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls