Articles tagged "Jon Kitna"
NFL Quarterbacks: Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch (1992-2012)
What percentage of a QB's yards are gained after the catch? Who has the most? The least? Scott Kacsmar breaks down 21 years of data in a super study of air yards and YAC.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Ranking the Random Fumble Luck of NFL Quarterbacks
If fumble recoveries are random in the NFL, then that means some players are luckier than others. Scott Kacsmar ranks the 59 quarterbacks with the most and least fumble luck in the last two decades.
Rodgers, Ryan, Brady Best Ever Protecting The Football
Drew Brees threw a career-high five INTs in Atlanta. But Scott Kacsmar says Turnover Rate is a better stat than total INTs. And the three all-time leaders at protecting the football are active right now: Rodgers, Ryan and Brady. Mark Sanchez "ass fumbles" were not included.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Mathletics: Dallas Cowboys Trends For 2012
As a new season kicks off, Adam Dobrowolski awakes from his football slumber to look at five "Mathletics" factors that'll affect the Cowboys in 2012.
Cowboys Report: No Need to Show Up?
In what could've been the first of two huge showdowns in the NFC East, Saturday's battle between the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles became a wash out as soon as the New York Giants secured victory. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski examines.
Browns Report: Overcoming Some Cardiac Cats
The Cleveland Browns made a goal-line stand in the final seconds against the Jacksonville Jaguars in a 14-10 win. Beat writers Adam Dobrowolski provides the dirty details from another defensive battle. Does this win actually give the Browns any hope for the playoffs?
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review