Articles tagged "Joique Bell"
Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
In a snowy NFC showdown that will never be forgotten, the Eagles ran for nearly 300 yards en route to an epic come-from behind victory.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
Detroit Lions, Super Bowl Champs: It’s Not a Punchline
Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans are the NFC frontrunners, but Colonel Comey says the Lions have everything a champion needs except the history. Explore this and more topics, just a click away.
Lions Sweep Season Series W/ Bears; Take Over First In NFC North
Matt Stafford out-performed a clearly injured and immobile Jay Cutler. Stafford finished with a Passer Rating of 87.7 compared to Cutler’s 69.8. Bears fans are placing the blame for this loss on head coach Marc Trestman, for starting Cutler instead of the rejuvenated Josh McCown.
Mile High Point Spread: Wise Guys Discuss Jaguars-Broncos
The Broncos opened at a spread that hasn't been seen in the NFL since 1966. But will the public and sharps lay four touchdowns with Peyton Manning?
Paper-Thin Walls: The Fallibility of an Alleged Defense
Justin Henry, CHFF's Dr. Death, provides a grim look at four defenseless NFL defenses, knowing some will perish before the playoffs.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans