Articles tagged "Johnny Unitas"
Drew Brees 5 interceptions: The Worst Games By The Greatest QBs
Drew Brees is a bona fide future Hall of Fame quarterback. But he didn't look like one Thursday night, throwing a career-high 5 INT in a 23-13 loss at 11-1 Atlanta. We look at the worst meltdowns by the game's greatest QBs.
Captain's Challenge: Name The 5 Best Quarterbacks Of All Time
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar issues a challenge to NFL fans: name the stat that best reflects the top 5 quarterbacks in NFL history. The Captain says it's fourth-quarter comebacks, but wants your input.
Alex Smith sacks Cam Newton, conventional wisdom
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith is gulping down gallons of refreshing CHFF Kool-Aid, parroting our terminology about passing YPA and its 'Correlation to Victory.' But he might think twice about targeting Cam Newton in the process.
Super Bowl Hangover Pt. 3: Eli's Elite Pace
Eli Manning has produced an incredible 21 fourth-quarter wins, tying the great Johnny Unitas for most through a QB's first eight seasons. Scott Kacsmar takes a look at clutchest QB in history, and provides the stats for all 15 game-winning drives in Super Bowl history.
Captain Comeback: Before title games were Super
Scott Kacsmar respects his elders by recapping the 13 game-winning drives from the pre-Super Bowl days. Included: The Sneakers Game, The Greatest Game Ever Played, and The Ice Bowl.
The Crippen Chronicles: Record watch, game of the week from history
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, records broken on Sunday, and historical records from this week in NFL history.
Cowboys Report: Five Things to Learn from Another Fourth-Quarter Collapse
Despite the CHFF Quality Stats proving quality defense by the Dallas Cowboys, the star fades in the fourth quarter. That much became painfully obvious in a 37-34 Sunday night loss that gave the New York Giants the NFC East lead. Adam Dobrowolski details five lesson to learn from the game.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012