Articles tagged "Johnny Manziel"
Johnny Manziel's Middle Finger Trending Worldwide
That's good extension on the middle finger by Johnny Football.
Johnny Preseason: Manziel To Start Next Preseason Game?
Admit it: even though preseason games are boring, you had fun watching Johnny Manziel Saturday night in Detroit.
Run, Johnny, Run: Manziel (And Other!) NFL Combine Props
Yes, degenerate football-loving cretins (you people, in other words) can bet on the NFL Combine. Here's a look at some of the props posted from Bovada, including expectations that defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney will run faster than QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Potentially Breaking News: Johnny Football Declares For The Hall Of Fame
And Tom Brady is ready for postseason victory celebrations.
Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
Some teams could qualify for the playoffs this week, while others will be shut down for the season. Justin Henry surveys the Week 14 landscape.
Fluke Or Legit? Nick Foles NFL's Top-Rated Passer
After failing to score an offensive TD for two weeks, Chip Kelly's offense exploded for seven on Sunday behind a record-tying day by young QB Nick Foles. A fluke? Or is Foles Philly's legit QB of the future?
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
Aaron Rodgers Still Underrated; 2012 Defenses Go M.I.A.
The last time Aaron Rodgers played poorly, Miley Cyrus was still a sweet, innocent girl. Well, maybe not. But it's been a long time. Colonel Comey also searches for three 2012 defenses that have gone M.I.A. in 2013 and ponders the fate of Ron Rivera.
Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis and Chris Berman Enter Pigskin Detention
Late last week, the one and only Michael Irvin made a bold proclamation when he said Dez Bryant will win the 2013 MVP.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review