Articles tagged "John Harbaugh"
NFL Offseason: The Good News and the Bad News for the AFC North
It's the third installment of looking at the NFL's eight divisions. This week, the AFC North, which may be the best of the bunch.
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Super Bowl Blackout: CHFF Uncovers Source Of Power Outage
The NFL was embarrassed in front of 200 million of their closest friends when a power outage brought the Super Bowl to a 34-minute halt. We find the source of the problem before anybody else.
Baltimore Ravens 'Happy, Healthy, Hungry' During Final Practice
Baltimore's final practice more resembled a pep rally than a serious walk-through the day before a game. Approximately 600 friends and family members were on hand, including Baltimore Colts Hall of Famer Lenny Moore.
Stones The Size Of Alcatraz: 5 Reasons San Francisco 49ers Will Win Super Bowl
Jim Harbaugh has stones the size of Alcatraz. It's one of the five big reasons why the 49ers can win the Super Bowl.
Top 5 Reasons Baltimore Ravens Will Win The Super Bowl
We take a quick look at the top five reasons why the Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl, including the team's dominance in the original Harbaugh Bowl in 2011.
Top 10 NFL Brothers In History
The Harbaugh Brothers have made history, but they're not the number one brotherly duo in NFL lore. Patrick Imig pays tribute to the Top Brothers in NFL history.
Harbaugh Brothers Invade New Orleans: Quality Stat Report
In part one of a two-week series, CHFF writer Brandon Burnett breaks down Super Bowl XLVII by digging into the Quality Stats Power Rankings.
Last Stand: Baltimore Ravens Smash New England Patriots Mystique For Final Time
John Harbaugh and the Ravens did more than just beat the Patriots in the AFC title game. They exposed for the final time a failed strategy in New England that has yielded plenty of great stats, records and regular seasons but that ultimately failed in the end with four mirror-image losses.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".