Articles tagged "John Fox"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
The Super Bowl XLVIII Handicapping Kickoff Show
CHFF oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening warms up for the Super Bowl with a game-by-game review of the gambling seasons and results for the NFC champ Seattle Seahawks and AFC champ Denver Broncos.
Video: FN Football Show Featuring Trent Richardson, Rapper M.I.A. and Dez Bryant's Vagina ReTweets
Pat Imig delivers the action-packed FN Football Show fresh to your video doorstep. Highlights: what does the Trent Richardson trade mean for the Browns, the NFL is suing rapper M.I.A. and Bears tight end Martellus Bennett compares his head coach to Willy Wonka.
Frosty Orange Crush: Our Man Winkler In Denver
Cold, Hard Football Facts AFC West beat man and U.S. Marine Nate Winkler is a rabid Broncos fan and jetted out to Denver for the big Ravens game today, obviously letting down his iron facade of CHFF reporter loyal only to the facts.
Week 5 Facebook War Room: Ryan Kalil purchases another newspaper ad
The results of Week 5 left Panthers OL Ryan Kalil no choice but to purchase another newspaper ad.
Naughty Nurse: Denver Broncos have mountains to climb
The Denver Broncos have the outward appearance of a handsome, charming, and morally intact team after a thrilling 2011. But a closer look by our Naughty Nurse reveals plenty of health issues heading into 2012.
Broncos team report: Tebow train hits final stop
Bill Belichick & Tom Brady showed they aren't going to be anybody's sideshow as they systematically destroyed the Broncos' bandwagon and ended their season.
Broncos-Patriots preview: Battle for Heaven and Earth
Timmy and the Argonauts head to Foxboro for redemption from one of their worst regular season sins. Belichick & Brady have designs on winning their first playoff game in four years and putting Tebowmania away for the winter.
Broncos team report: A scalping and a playoff spot
The Broncos limp into playoffs after lackluster offensive effort enables Kyle Orton to exact his revenge on the team that didn't want him. Nate Winkler reports with some cautious optimism about the postseason.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls