Articles tagged "Joe Webb"
Wildcard Trends: Favorites, Unders, Wintry Weather
Favorites have dominated recent wildcard play: the last wildcard underdog to cover was Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos, who beat the Steelers outright. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores some of the top handicapping storylines this weekend.
NFL Balance: The Most Effective Offenses Since 1970
The Washington Redskins boasted the NFL's most balanced offense in 2012. The 2000 Rams of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk fame claimed the best balance since the merger. But Scott Kacsmar finds that buzzword “balance” in the NFL is largely overrated.
Matter of Facts: Baltimore Ravens Starring in Back to the Future
Lights, Camera, Action! As the 49ers, Falcons, Ravens and Patriots search for a title, we'll have some sun with a few movie titles.
Week In Review: Real And Spectacular Picks Roll Big Into Playoffs
A late-season surge of Teri Hatcher-inspired testosterone and winning picks powered us into the postseason, where the Cold, Hard Football Facts are generally at their most deadly.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
Nate Winkler takes a look at the crucial plays from this weekend's first-round action that trimmed the Super Bowl contenders from twelve to eight.
Green Bay Packers Overwhelm Joe Webb, Minnesota Vikings
The Green Bay Packers washed the taste of last year's first-round elimination out of their mouths with a convincing win over the Vikings, who were forced to play behind inexperienced back-up QB Joe Webb
The NFL's Anti-Virus Software Is Corrupt
The absence of the NFL's regular officials will not stop the NFL's operating system from functioning.
NFC East Week 1 Preview: History Favors Champion Giants
Justin Henry sizes up NFC East Week 1 action and finds that history favors the Giants over the Cowboys at multiple levels. He also looks at Philadelphia's devastating top-ranked pass rush of 2011 and the challenges for Washington and RGIII in New Orleans.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls