Articles tagged "Joe Flacco"
Colonel Comey's Tuesday Morning Brain Dump
The Great & Powerful Comey divulges vast amounts of Week 14 knowledge about the Black Unicorn, the under-the-radar contender Bengals, the smoke-and-mirror Patriots, Cam Newton''s towel, overrated Luke Kuechly, league MVP, coach of the year and much more.
No Ordinary Joe: Flacco Completely Unique (In Good and Bad Ways)
Let's play a game of "Sucks! or Doesn't Suck!" featuring a Super Bowl champ/chump who's like Tim Tebow with an arm or Mark Sanchez with a heart.
Inside Vegas: Gobble, Gobble, Gamble
If you grabbed Lions +1.5 vs. Packers over the summer, you're feeling pretty good today. CHFF Vegas Insider Sean O'Neill talks to the wise guys about the Turkey Day slate, including a look at how each holiday game sizes up against preseason expectations.
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
Broncos-Chiefs, Saints-Seahawks Provide Epic Week 13 Showdowns
The Broncos and Chiefs will meet for the second time in three weeks. Both teams enter Week 13 tied atop the division with the best record in the AFC at 9-2.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans