Articles tagged "Joe Flacco"
Spectacular Russell Wilson Deserves Respect, And Much More
We've said it before about Russell Wilson: Dude. Doesn't. Lose. Here's why: Wilson is fresh off the greatest performance by any second-year QB in history. His statistical production paints an impressive portrait, one that pigskin pundits don't seem to get.
Cold Hard Truth: Joe Flacco Endorses Diarrhea-Inducing Gummy Bears
In January 2013, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco became a spokesman for Haribo Gummy Bears. According to reviews on Amazon.com, the Gummy Bears have caused severe gastrointestinal problems for many. This could explain Flacco's 2013 on-field regression.
Slack Lines, Divisional Round: Mile High and Far Away
As our Futile Five tackles the Elite Eight, Beau gets Luke liquored up, Nick catches up on abstinence videos, and Jerry cries alone in the tub.
What Took So Long? NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
NFL games produced 46.82 points in 2013, breaking a largely unknown record for scoring productivity set back in 1948. Which begets the question: why did it take the NFL 65 years, and 25 years of legislative manipulation, to match the scoring pace of the leather-helmet era?
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
First Look: AFC Playoffs, By the Numbers
We check out and go over our CHFF Quality Stats, for a quick first breakdown of what should be a memorable AFC playoff run.
Bengals 34, Ravens 17: It's The Bengals Crazy Train
Hop on the Cincinnati crazy train as it enters the postseason. It's going to be filled with drama, highs and lows, peaks and valleys and blinding orange.
The Defense Rests: Ravens' Loss All Part of the New NFL
For the ninth straight year, we'll have no repeat Super Bowl champion; the Ravens showed that an inch here or there really is the difference between guts, glory and an early vacation to Fiji.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review