Articles tagged "Joe Ferguson"
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited fans of the Bills, Falcons, Cowboys and, yes, the league-worst Houston Texans.
Young Stud Quarterbacks And The Evolution Of The NFL Passing Game
NFL Films comes to the CHFF world headquarters this week to discuss a masterpiece: our brief, fact-filled history of the evolution of the passing game, from 1933 NFL championship game hero Bronko Nagurski to 2012 young studs Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Rodgers, Ryan, Brady Best Ever Protecting The Football
Drew Brees threw a career-high five INTs in Atlanta. But Scott Kacsmar says Turnover Rate is a better stat than total INTs. And the three all-time leaders at protecting the football are active right now: Rodgers, Ryan and Brady. Mark Sanchez "ass fumbles" were not included.
Hog Report: 49ers Have Become the Best in the Trenches
Despite the early-season struggles, no hogs are playing better than the 49ers' D. On offense, the Patriots are on the best streak ever.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
Mathletics: Dallas Cowboys Trends For 2012
As a new season kicks off, Adam Dobrowolski awakes from his football slumber to look at five "Mathletics" factors that'll affect the Cowboys in 2012.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review