Articles tagged "Jimmy Johnson"
Cartoons, Carolina Muscle and Other Random Thoughts
FN's Tom Danyluk took notice to the way Carolina flexed its muscle and shoved the 49ers around their own building.
Captain Comeback: NFL Network Chokes on List of Top 10 Clutch Quarterbacks
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar returns with a breakdown of NFL Network’s Top 10 Clutch Quarterbacks. Find out the myths behind the clutch legacy of these players and the Captain’s own top 10 list.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
NFC East Week 11: Cowboys, Redskins Fighting for Fool's Gold
3 games separate the NFC East teams, but it's a prize being fought over by middling teams. Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".