Articles tagged "Jim Kelly"
Slack Lines, Week 14: Heading into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up (we're officially tepid), as Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon and Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination.
For Once, Bears Find Quality Middle Relief
Backup quarterbacking has been a disaster in recent years for the Bears - until last Monday night at Lambeau. FN's Tom Danyluk gives you his thoughts.
Randall Cunningham & The Legacy Of "QB EAGLES"
NFL Network rolled out it's Randall Cunningham: A Football Life special on Tuesday night. What it failed to spotlight was the dominance of Cunningham in Super Tecmo Bowl as "QB Eagles"
Tom Brady First QB In NFL History With 100 More Wins Than Losses
The old-look Patriots, playing yet again like the ugly slugfest championship teams of a decade ago, beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday 23-3. It marked a milestone in NFL history, as Tom Brady's Patriots now boast 100 more wins than losses (139-39).
NFL Quarterbacks: Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch (1992-2012)
What percentage of a QB's yards are gained after the catch? Who has the most? The least? Scott Kacsmar breaks down 21 years of data in a super study of air yards and YAC.
Denver Broncos Rookie Montee Ball Faces Stiff Statistical Headwinds
Rookie RB Montee Ball is drawing rave reviews in Denver and his fantasy stock is rising. John Elway compared him to no less a Denver legend than Terrell Davis. But Justin Henry says the young ball carrier faces strong statistical headwinds.
Friendly NFL Climate, Great Quarterbacks Spark Rise in Passing Statistics
Are NFL quarterbacks better, healthier or controlling the rule book? Scott Kacsmar examines the passing explosion and finds one unique group of active QBs we should be enjoying while they last.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate