Articles tagged "Jim Harbaugh"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
49ers DT Ray McDonald Says "Truth Will Come Out"
The 49ers defensive tackle is the first NFL player to be arrested on domestic violence charges since the league instituted its automatic 6-game ban for such instances.
FOX And NFL Will Show Players' Body Temperatures At Super Bowl
Because glowing footballs are out of the question.
Video: FN Football Show Featuring Larry Johnson & Rob Gronkowski
Larry Johnson has a rap sheet for domestic assault. Let's put him in a strip club. Sounds like a great idea.
Aaron Rodgers, Andy Reid and Richard Sherman React to NFL Week 2
Aaron Rodgers didn't feel well before shredding Washington for 480 yards and four touchdowns and rapper Macklemore says "We stomped the 49ers." At least he didn't say "We didn't start the fire".
Helpless in Seattle: Jim Harbaugh's Colin Kaepernick Decision Haunts 49ers
Colin Kaepernick has been labeled the NFL's next Superman. But Seattle is his Kryptonite. His 49ers are now 0-2 against the Seahawks after he turned in the worst passing performance of 2013 Sunday night (20.1 passer rating).
Public Lust and Point Spreads: San Francisco Sexy Factor Hurt Bettors
The undervalued San Francisco 49ers were the NFL's best bet with Alex Smith at quarterback. Then Jim Harbaugh inserted sexy younger model Colin Kaepernick. The betting public fell in love and began acting irrationally.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Alex Smith: The Best Quarterback Who Ever Got Benched
Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith will soon head to the Kansas City Chiefs, and with the move ends the saga of the most bizarre and statistically inexplicable benching in the history of the NFL.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls