Articles tagged "Jerry Rice"
Shiny Hood Ornaments: Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
The Atlanta Falcons four years ago made a predictably terrible draft day mistake, trading five draft picks to move up to No. 6 overall and draft Shiny Hood Ornament WR Julio Jones. We wonder what teams will make make a similar mistake again here in the 2015 draft.
Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl: The Two Best Things Going
Great Sunday of NFL action celebrated on Planet Pigskin. It's down to New England and Seattle in the fight for the Lombardi Trophy. Learn to love it, it's the best thing going.
AFC-NFC Championship Game Stats & Facts
Plenty of history is on the line Sunday. The two highest-rated passers in postseason history compete in the NFC championship game, while in the AFC the Colts hope to keep the Belichick-Brady Patriots from rewriting the Super Bowl record books.
AFC Conference Championship Game Capsule: Colts @ Patriots
Not available in gel-tab form. Only capsules.
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith Sr. and Reggie Wayne, ladies and gentlemen.
Defense Dominates In Week 15
Of the 15 games played thus far in Week 15, 11 of them totaled a combined 37 points or less. Despite the league's best efforts to inflate scoring and handicap defenses, the D is not dead.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls