Articles tagged "Jeff Tuel"
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
Kansas City Chiefs: The Smartest Team That Ever Lived?
The Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0 but have won few converts. Maybe it's because of the unorthodox way in which they've won. In a sport that values brawn of over brains, the 2013 Chiefs are shaping up as the smartest, most efficient team that's ever lived.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 9 Game
Justin Henry sums up the entire Week 9 slate, including Nick Foles' historic day, Rex winning the Ryan Bowl, and another Andrew Luck comeback.
Saluting The Chip Kelly Show and New England's Real Heroes - 5 Things We Learned
Colonel Comey, checking in, sir yes sir! The offense struck last for New England, but it was the secondary that stole the show. Plus, Chip Kelly really is doing some great things, along with a less successful coaching compatriot.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 5 Game
CHFF Insider Justin Henry explains the nuts and bolts of Week 5, including the Cincinnati downpour, the Dallas shootout, and a Saintly streak.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
Buffalo Bills QBs: Matt Leinart Totally Cool with Jeff Tuel
The Buffalo Bills just acquired veteran QB Matt Leinart, who will back up undrafted rookie free agent Jeff Tuel in Week 1. And he's totally cool with it.
Give Him The Damn Ball: CJ Spiller Breakout Back of 2013
The only thing hotter in Buffalo than its trademark wings is its top running back. Justin Henry explains why CJ Spiller will be the best back in 2013.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team