Articles tagged "Jeff Fisher"
Spreadapedia: 63 Week 6 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
We hand out 63 Week 6 point-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread. We harvest this info from Spredapedia, our powerful and searchable database of every score, point-spread and over-under result since 1978.
50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous Harvest Moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia for the first time in October and harvest a record haul of 50 different trends that hit 60% or better ATS.
Replacement Side Judge Misses Clear Steven Jackson Touchdown (w/ evidence)
It was a bad day for the replacement side judges on Sunday. In St. Louis one judge missed what was clearly a Steven Jackson touchdown.
Gregg Williams: just a good ole boy
Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is at the center of a firestorm over his admitted bounty program while with the Saints. It's a good time to expose Williams for what he is: an average coach and symbol of the good ole boy network that dominates NFL sidelines.
St. Louis's terrible, horrible no good, very bad Rams
New St. Louis head coach Jeff Fisher might want to bring an extra stopwatch to the combine this week. His Rams have fielded three of the worst teams ever over the past four years, based upon average scoring differential. It's not pretty, folks.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012