Articles tagged "Jeff Fisher"
Making Dollars And Cents Of Sam Bradford's Career With The Rams
The first overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft capitalized on a mega-rookie deal and he'll complete the contract with 49 games played in five seasons.
The CHFF Trifecta: Three Disciplined Picks In Week 1
Smart bettors follow a disciplined system that give them the greatest chance to succeed. Each week of the season, Cold, Hard Football Facts partner and Football Nation partner will highlight his system and offer three picks he's personally playing.
Spreadapedia: 63 Week 6 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
We hand out 63 Week 6 point-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread. We harvest this info from Spredapedia, our powerful and searchable database of every score, point-spread and over-under result since 1978.
50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous Harvest Moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia for the first time in October and harvest a record haul of 50 different trends that hit 60% or better ATS.
Replacement Side Judge Misses Clear Steven Jackson Touchdown (w/ evidence)
It was a bad day for the replacement side judges on Sunday. In St. Louis one judge missed what was clearly a Steven Jackson touchdown.
Gregg Williams: just a good ole boy
Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is at the center of a firestorm over his admitted bounty program while with the Saints. It's a good time to expose Williams for what he is: an average coach and symbol of the good ole boy network that dominates NFL sidelines.
St. Louis's terrible, horrible no good, very bad Rams
New St. Louis head coach Jeff Fisher might want to bring an extra stopwatch to the combine this week. His Rams have fielded three of the worst teams ever over the past four years, based upon average scoring differential. It's not pretty, folks.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team