Articles tagged "Jeff Fisher"
The CHFF Trifecta: Three Disciplined Picks In Week 1
Smart bettors follow a disciplined system that give them the greatest chance to succeed. Each week of the season, Cold, Hard Football Facts partner and Football Nation partner will highlight his system and offer three picks he's personally playing.
Spreadapedia: 63 Week 6 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
We hand out 63 Week 6 point-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread. We harvest this info from Spredapedia, our powerful and searchable database of every score, point-spread and over-under result since 1978.
50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous Harvest Moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia for the first time in October and harvest a record haul of 50 different trends that hit 60% or better ATS.
Replacement Side Judge Misses Clear Steven Jackson Touchdown (w/ evidence)
It was a bad day for the replacement side judges on Sunday. In St. Louis one judge missed what was clearly a Steven Jackson touchdown.
Gregg Williams: just a good ole boy
Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is at the center of a firestorm over his admitted bounty program while with the Saints. It's a good time to expose Williams for what he is: an average coach and symbol of the good ole boy network that dominates NFL sidelines.
St. Louis's terrible, horrible no good, very bad Rams
New St. Louis head coach Jeff Fisher might want to bring an extra stopwatch to the combine this week. His Rams have fielded three of the worst teams ever over the past four years, based upon average scoring differential. It's not pretty, folks.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans