Articles tagged "Jeff Fish"
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
Explosive Seattle Seahawks Grab No. 1 Spot In Quality Stats Power Rankings
The Seattle Seahawks have been bubbling beneath the statistical surface all year long, waiting to explode. They've erupted like a long-dormant Mt. Rainier in recent days and grab the No. 1 spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings entering Week 17.
CHFF Rock 'N Roll Victory March vs. ATS Blues
Great bluesman Willie Dixon famously sang of the “Back Door Man” – a sexual rock star whose story has been passed down through the generations by everybody from The Doors to Led Zeppelin. He provides the perfect metaphor for our Week 13 picks.
Rams Command Respect With OT Win Over 49ers
The St. Louis Rams under Jeff Fisher served notice to the rest of the league they're no longer doormats to be stomped on.
Spreadapedia: Key Point Spread Trends For Week 10 Games
In past weeks we've provided 40, 50 or 60 Spreadapedia trends each week that hit 60 percent or better against the spread. We thought we'd switch it up a bit this week, and dive a little deeper into a few of the more interesting trends from the most compelling games of the week.
Captain Comeback: Eli Manning Out-Clutches Tony Romo In Dallas
Scott Kacsmar has sobering news for Dallas fans: Eli Manning now boasts as many comebacks and game-winning drives in Cowboys Stadium as Tony Romo (three). Also: clutch wins again for Stafford, Luck; more close losses for Newton and Rivers. Who says clutch history doesn't repeat itself?
What A Difference A Turnover Makes: Coach Records ATS When +/- In Turnovers
All football fans know that turnovers are critical to the success of any team. The impact on a team's record ATS is absolutely stunning, and nobody knows better than Rex Ryan: .846 ATS when he wins the turnover battle and .095 when he loses the turnover battle.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012