Articles tagged "Jeff Fish"
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
The New York Giants, and the Great Crash of 2013
A look at the worst season-to-season offensive collapses of the last 25 years shows a lot of common threads: hurt QBs, age catching up, fluky years reversed. So what's the Giants' excuse?
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Rookie RBs Lacy, Stacy and Ellington Making Big Impacts
Running backs EDDIE LACY of Green Bay and ZAC STACY of St. Louis have been two of the most productive running backs in the NFL over the past month while ANDRE ELLINGTON of Arizona has given his team a spark.
Detroit Lions, Super Bowl Champs: It’s Not a Punchline
Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans are the NFC frontrunners, but Colonel Comey says the Lions have everything a champion needs except the history. Explore this and more topics, just a click away.
AFC West's 23-10 Record Best In NFL Since 1970
Through Week 9, teams in the AFC West (Kansas City, 9-0; Denver, 7-1; San Diego, 4-4; Oakland, 3-5) have a combined 23-10 (.697) record. That’s the highest winning percentage by a division through nine weeks of a season since 1970.
Chiefs First Team To Start 9-0 After Posting Worst Record In The League
Kansas City is the first club to allow 17 or fewer points in each of the first nine games of a season since the 1977 Atlanta Falcons. In the Super Bowl era, 18 teams have started 9-0 and all 18 qualified for the playoffs. Eleven of those 18 clubs advanced to the Super Bowl and seven won the Super Bowl.
All Alex Smith Does Is Win! And Suck
The Chiefs are 9-0 and it's all rainbows and puppydogs and babies dressed like Andy Reid for Halloween. But unless Alex Smith and the passing game pick it up, it's all going to be for nothing. Plus, four other statistical storylines from the early Sunday games.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review