Articles tagged "Jeff Fish"
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Rookie RBs Lacy, Stacy and Ellington Making Big Impacts
Running backs EDDIE LACY of Green Bay and ZAC STACY of St. Louis have been two of the most productive running backs in the NFL over the past month while ANDRE ELLINGTON of Arizona has given his team a spark.
Detroit Lions, Super Bowl Champs: It’s Not a Punchline
Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans are the NFC frontrunners, but Colonel Comey says the Lions have everything a champion needs except the history. Explore this and more topics, just a click away.
AFC West's 23-10 Record Best In NFL Since 1970
Through Week 9, teams in the AFC West (Kansas City, 9-0; Denver, 7-1; San Diego, 4-4; Oakland, 3-5) have a combined 23-10 (.697) record. That’s the highest winning percentage by a division through nine weeks of a season since 1970.
Chiefs First Team To Start 9-0 After Posting Worst Record In The League
Kansas City is the first club to allow 17 or fewer points in each of the first nine games of a season since the 1977 Atlanta Falcons. In the Super Bowl era, 18 teams have started 9-0 and all 18 qualified for the playoffs. Eleven of those 18 clubs advanced to the Super Bowl and seven won the Super Bowl.
All Alex Smith Does Is Win! And Suck
The Chiefs are 9-0 and it's all rainbows and puppydogs and babies dressed like Andy Reid for Halloween. But unless Alex Smith and the passing game pick it up, it's all going to be for nothing. Plus, four other statistical storylines from the early Sunday games.
AFC West Dominating NFL With 22-8 Record
Through Week 8, teams in the AFC West (Kansas City, 8-0; Denver, 7-1; San Diego, 4-3; Oakland, 3-4) have a combined 22-8 (.733) record this season.
Rams' Best Shots Not Good Enough for Winning 2013
St. Louis did the best with what it had against conference heavy Seattle Monday night. FN's Tom Danyluk was there.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans