Articles tagged "Jay Cutler"
Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
Says David: "I would have cut off both my balls. I’d give those up, no problem. You could have neutered me. I woulda been neutered with a smile." Okay then.
Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
Pat Imig's NFL Update is delivered right to your door, with the fresh taste of delicious wit. In this addition, Jay Cutler, Brett Favre and Chad Johnson take the stage.
Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?
We have a new Quality Stat in the works for 2013: Real Quarterback Rating Differential. It may prove a new Mother of All Stats. The 13-3 Denver Broncos topped the indicator in 2012; the 2-14 Jaguars, 4-12 Eagles and 2-14 Chiefs rounded out the bottom three.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for NFC North
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter takes an offseason look at the very competitive NFC North, which produced three of the seven NFC teams that won 10-plus games in 2012 and gave us two of the great individual seasons in NFL history.
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
Vikings and Packers Ready for the Rematch
The Vikings beat the Packers last weekend to make the playoffs, now they play to see who will advance to the Division Round.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Regular Season Review
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar sums up the 2012 NFL season in clutch wins with a review of all 32 teams. In Week 17, Tony Romo blew it, while the Vikings stunned Green Bay. Also: the “Drive of the Year.”
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- CHFF on Twitter: It's All Tebow, All The Time
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012