Articles tagged "Jason Taylor"
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Hog Report: J.J. Watt Bulling His Way to Strahan's Sack Record
As the Texans seal up the AFC South, both J.J. Watt and Aldon Smith are in position to dethrone Strahan. But Watt's game is on a way higher level.
Dolphins Demoralize Jet 19-17: Five Things We Learned
Cold Hard Football Facts Marine Biologist Philip Bijeau disects the Dolphins final tilt of the season against the Jets, coldly and efficiently (the way our mama taught us). Read up, or like the jets, you'll be grounded.
Jets-Dolphins Preview: The Last Hoorah
After a brutal week filled with talks of replacements, firings, and deportation, the Jets must take the field and hope it won't be the last time this season. Kennedy Ross brings the info you need to know.
Jets At Dolphins: Week 17 Preview
The Jets head south to face the Dolphins in a week 17 clash that will herald the end of Jason Taylors storied career. CHFF Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau hits you with so many facts you'll have to ice your nether-regions to reduce the swelling.
Raiders at Dolphins: Preview Time!
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau previews this weeks tilt between the Oakland Raiders and Miami Dolphins, while simultaneously learning to love himself. Join him in this journey of self discovery.
Thanksgiving Day Preview: Dolphins at Cowboys
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau bakes up some knowledge for your Turkey Day enjoyment. Serve with beer.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".