Articles tagged "Jason Garrett"
Confirmed: People want Andy Reid, Romeo Crennel and Rex Ryan to lose their Jobs
It's not easy being an NFL head coach, especially when anyone and everyone can create not-so-glowing tribute Web sites demanding your job. Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Rex Ryan and Ron Rivera are just four of the coaches suffering this fate.
Cowboys-Giants: CHFF Insiders Now 71.9% ATS Since Week 16
The Pigskin Public was caught up in the hype of the defending Super Bowl champs. CHFF Insiders were told that this was a game the Cowboys could steal and were given yet another winning picks.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys Report: Five Things to Learn from Another Fourth-Quarter Collapse
Despite the CHFF Quality Stats proving quality defense by the Dallas Cowboys, the star fades in the fourth quarter. That much became painfully obvious in a 37-34 Sunday night loss that gave the New York Giants the NFC East lead. Adam Dobrowolski details five lesson to learn from the game.
Cowboys Shrivel In The Desert Heat 19-13: 5 Things We Learned
The Dallas Cowboys suffered 19-13 overtime loss to the Arizona Cardinals, which is tough to swallow for the Cowboys Nation. With a night to digest the whatever caused Jason Garrett to choke, beat writer Adam Dobrowolski offer five lesson from the loss.
Cowboys Ice Own Kicker, Cards Win 19-13 in OT: 5 Things We Learned
Kevin Kolb returned for the Arizona Cardinals, the defense played well once again, and the Dallas Cowboys suffer the "Doh!" moment of the 2011 season. The NFC West has been won, but playoff hopes still linger in the desert.
Cowboys Report: What to Learn from the Blowout Against Buffalo
In what was easily the best game of the season for the Dallas Cowboys, there are a few lessons to learn about this game's impact on the rest of the season, says beat writer Adam Dobrowolski. Dobrowolski examines those issues while explaining where the Cowboys stand in the NFC playoff picture.
Cowboys Report: Hurting the 'Hawks, Getting Back to .500
Thanks to a strong defensive performance in Big D, the Cowboys defeat the Seahawks, 23-13. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski breaks down the defensive success while explaining how that defense prevent an upset caused horrific scoring inefficiency.
Cowboys Team Report: No treat in Philly
For the first time in 2011, the Dallas Cowboys lay an egg. Sadly, it happened in a game that could have knocked the Eagles out of the NFC East hunt. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski what went wrong last night and much more.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012