Articles tagged "Jason Babin"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Turnovers Doom Eagles, Bengals Inch Closer to Playoffs
It was close and exciting, until a maelstrom of Eagles mistakes proved costly, giving the Bengals a much-needed 34-13 win on Thursday night.
NFC East Week 14: It's a Three Team Fight to the Finish
The Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys could all lead the NFC East after Week 14, and Glamour Division reporter Justin Henry tells you what they have to do to earn it.
Hog Report: Eagles Drop Babin, Washburn and Wide-9 Disappointment
The Jim Washburn era is over, shortly after Philadelphia cut his pupil Jason Babin from the most disappointing defense in the NFL.
Tony Romo Has Career Night as Cowboys Upend Eagles
The Dallas Cowboys remain in the playoff thicket, knocking off the Philadelphia Eagles 38-33 in an exciting battle at JerryLand.
Matter of Facts: Cardinals and Jets Have Six Fewer Points than Patriots ... Combined
We're in the stretch run of the National Football League's 93rd season and we could see a few issues solved in the AFC, while eight of this weekend's 16 games feature divisional confrontations.
Denver Broncos No. 1 In Our Quality Stats Power Rankings
The Denver Broncos have bucked a six-game winning streak to reach the top of our Quality Stats Power Rankings. Credit Peyton Manning and the best Defensive Hogs in the biz. It's a Super Bowl-worthy combination.
NFC East Week 11: Cowboys, Redskins Fighting for Fool's Gold
3 games separate the NFC East teams, but it's a prize being fought over by middling teams. Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action.
NFC East Week 11: Loser Between Eagles, Redskins Eats Dust
Justin Henry surveys the NFC East wasteland headed into Week 11, with an Eagles-Redskins battle, and Dallas in hot pursuit of New York's throne.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012