Articles tagged "Jared Allen"
Matter of Facts: Seahawks Have No. 1 Scoring Defense
From 32 teams to a dozen clubs looking for an NFL championship, CHFF's resident Statistician and Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter unleashes a factual assault befitting Wild Card Weekend.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Vikings Beat the Packers to Earn a Playoff Spot
The Vikings win over the Packers puts them in the playoffs as the No. 6 seed while the Packers ready themselves for a rematch with Minnesota at Lambeau Field.
Strahan's Sack Record Stands: Smith & Watt Come Up Short
With the sack record on the line, both J.J. Watt and Aldon Smith were blanked in Week 17, but they still had historically great seasons.
NFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The San Francisco 49ers placed a league-best nine players on the National Football Conference All-Star team that will face the American Football Conference All-Stars in the 2013 Pro Bowl – the kickoff to Super Bowl week – the NFL announced today.
Hog Report: J.J. Watt Bulling His Way to Strahan's Sack Record
As the Texans seal up the AFC South, both J.J. Watt and Aldon Smith are in position to dethrone Strahan. But Watt's game is on a way higher level.
Matter of Facts: A Whirlwind Statistical Tour Of Week 14
"Pro Football Guru" Russell Baxter takes us on his weekly whirlwind statistical tour of the NFL: Peyton already owns Denver's single-season TD record; the Redskins have improved from -11 to +14 in turnovers; and the Lions have not won in Green Bay since 1991.
Matter of Facts: Cardinals and Jets Have Six Fewer Points than Patriots ... Combined
We're in the stretch run of the National Football League's 93rd season and we could see a few issues solved in the AFC, while eight of this weekend's 16 games feature divisional confrontations.
NFC North: Bears Host Seattle in War of Dynamic Pass Defenses
The Bears host the Seahawks in a battle of teams already in the playoffs while the Packers and Vikings square off in an old-fashioned NFC North battle.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012