Articles tagged "Janoris Jenkins"
Explosive Charles, Brees, Brady, Luck, Bears D Top Week 16 Statistical Storylines
Jamaal Charles is now, officially, the most explosive runner in NFL history; Andrew Luck the most prolific QB and the Monsters of the Midway pick-six masters. Plus four other Week 16 statistical storylines.
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks Steamroll San Francisco 49ers, Clinch Playoff Spot
The Seahawks are no longer just blowing out bad teams. Sunday night they disposed of one of the NFL's best, trashing the division-rival 49ers 42-13. Brandon Burnett reports on the best and worst from the powerful NFC West.
49ers Head to New England With NFC West Lead in Danger
The Seahawks find themselves with a prime opportunity to close the gap in the NFC West should San Fran lose to the Patriots in Foxborough in Week 15.
NFC West: Seahawks, 49ers Have it Made in Week 14
Arizona is tasked with ending its eight-game losing streak against a Seattle team that's 5-0 at home, while the 49ers host the Dolphins in Week 14.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
NFC West: Rams Top 49ers in Another OT Thriller, Seahawks Win
Just like that the NFC West is a two-team race again. The 49ers fell short in St. Louis, while the Seahawks came up big in overtime against Chicago.
Matter of Facts: Cardinals and Jets Have Six Fewer Points than Patriots ... Combined
We're in the stretch run of the National Football League's 93rd season and we could see a few issues solved in the AFC, while eight of this weekend's 16 games feature divisional confrontations.
NFC West: 49ers Head to St. Louis as They Close in on Division Crown
Seattle draws a tough assignment traveling to Chicago in Week 13, while the 49ers can all but clinch a second-straight NFC West title in St. Louis, in a rematch of the Week 10 Tie.
Manning Passes Elway For No. 2 On QB Wins List; Plus Other Week 12 Milestones
The next time someone asks you who Hoot Flanagan is, you will have an answer. Hoot made history in 1925 -- history that was repeated in Week 12 of 2012.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012