Articles tagged "James Harrison"
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Patriots the Front-Runner for AFC's Second Seed
With the 2012 NFL season halfway complete for most teams, we take a look at five playoff hopefuls and their chances for the stretch run.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
NFC East Week 5: Pennsylvania Bowl, Giants Served Hash Browns
Justin Henry examines the NFC East after 1/4 of a season. The Giants look to vent, the Eagles fight for PA, and Washington battles an unbeaten.
Michael Vick Will Receive No Brotherly Love from NY Giants D-Hogs
The Week 3 Hog Report looks at the Steelers' toothless defense and the increasingly dominant Giants' front four.
Captain Comeback Week 3: What the Hell’s Going on Out Here?
Multiple one-minute drills, successful Hail Mary's and overtime games? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down a massive, ridiculous week, referees included, and offers up a candidate for Stat of the Month.
Forget Manning vs Ryan, the Hogs Rule Broncos/Falcons
In this week's Hog Report: analysis of the clash of the titans in Monday Night Football and a breakdown of the best and worst hogs of Week 1.
Pittsburgh Blows Late Lead, Falls To Baltimore 23-20: 5 Things We Learned
Baltimore sweeps Pittsburgh for the season, knocking Pittsburgh down to third place in the division. It's amazing how quickly and how frequently Pittsburgh's fortunes have bounced around this season. Zachary Pierpoint gets you mentally ready to talk about it.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012