Articles tagged "James Harrison"
Old Warhorse Quarterbacks At The Super Bowl
Peyton Manning enters Super Bowl XLVIII at the twilight age (in NFL terms) of 37. He is one of eight quarterbacks in Super Bowl history tos start beyond the age of 35. A look at how the old warhorse quarterbacks have fared in America's Greatest Game.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Patriots the Front-Runner for AFC's Second Seed
With the 2012 NFL season halfway complete for most teams, we take a look at five playoff hopefuls and their chances for the stretch run.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
NFC East Week 5: Pennsylvania Bowl, Giants Served Hash Browns
Justin Henry examines the NFC East after 1/4 of a season. The Giants look to vent, the Eagles fight for PA, and Washington battles an unbeaten.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team