Articles tagged "James Harrison"
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong.
Old Warhorse Quarterbacks At The Super Bowl
Peyton Manning enters Super Bowl XLVIII at the twilight age (in NFL terms) of 37. He is one of eight quarterbacks in Super Bowl history tos start beyond the age of 35. A look at how the old warhorse quarterbacks have fared in America's Greatest Game.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Patriots the Front-Runner for AFC's Second Seed
With the 2012 NFL season halfway complete for most teams, we take a look at five playoff hopefuls and their chances for the stretch run.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls