Articles tagged "Jake Locker"
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Hog Report: Broncos the AFC Favorites with their NFL-Best Hogs
The Denver Broncos have Manning and Champ, but their AFC dominance begins with Von, Clady and Koppen in the trenches.
NFC North: The Vikings, Packers and Bears Win Big
The Packers are in position for a first round playoff bye while the Vikings and Bears put themselves in position to claim the No. 6 seed in the NFC.
Mark Sanchez Turns It Over Five Times in Disgraceful Performance
In one the most pathetic displays of a woeful Jets season, Mark Sanchez threw four interceptions and lost a fumble to end New York's playoff hopes 14-10.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Rookie QBs Make More History
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the four rookie quarterbacks who combined for three comeback wins this week, while Tony Romo sets a Dallas record, and the Packers close out Detroit again.
NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Dominate Week 14
Rookie quarterbacks were once a liability in the NFL. No more. Rookie signal callers have dominated in 2012, and never more dramatically than they did here in Week 14.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012