Articles tagged "Jadeveon Clowney"
NFL Week 1 Statistical Tailgate
Crack open a cold one and read through a buffet of stats from the early slate of games of the first week of the 2014 season.
Run, Johnny, Run: Manziel (And Other!) NFL Combine Props
Yes, degenerate football-loving cretins (you people, in other words) can bet on the NFL Combine. Here's a look at some of the props posted from Bovada, including expectations that defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney will run faster than QB Teddy Bridgewater.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls