Articles tagged "Jacoby Jones"
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Broncos-Chiefs, Saints-Seahawks Provide Epic Week 13 Showdowns
The Broncos and Chiefs will meet for the second time in three weeks. Both teams enter Week 13 tied atop the division with the best record in the AFC at 9-2.
Jacoby Jones, Pac Man Jones Brothers in Criminal Arms
The good news for Pac Man? He didn't get clobbered in the head by a champagne bottle thrown by a stripper named Sweet Pea.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
Total Team Yards, New Quality Stat, Unearths Hidden Production
The new CHFF Insider launched today and with it seven new Quality Stats, including Total Team Yards. It will uncover all the hidden production in an NFL game. For example, the box score says the 49ers outgained the Ravens 468-367 in Super Bowl XLVII. In reality, the victorious Ravens won the territorial battle.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".