Articles tagged "Jacksonville"
Top 10 Active NFL Players Born Outside of the United States
A look at the top 10 active National Football League players who were born outside the United States.
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
MVP Debate: No Wrong Answer Between Rodgers, Watt
Hey, they're both really good, okay. And both are invaluable to their teams, especially in 2014.
It's All About the QB: NFL Playoffs Prove Parity a Myth
The league's best quarterbacks have made a mockery of parity yet again in 2014: the top 3 seeds in the NFC are led by the three highest-rated passers in NFL history, while the same old QBs dominate the AFC playoff picture, too.
Smart Bets: Mental Mismatches Abound on NFL Week 17 Schedule
But we ride the Einstein of analysis, the Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index, once again here in Week 17, looking for a big finish to a big month of intellectual excellence.
Rex Ryan's Downfall: Jets The Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan was cleaning out his locker Saturday morning as the axe is about to fall on his coaching career with the New York Jets. New York's 3-12 record can be blamed on one major factor: Ryan's Jets are the dumbest, most poorly coached team in football, a fact we witnessed in their 17-16 to New England last Sunday.
Outwit the Wise Guys With These NFL Week 16 Mental Mismatches
The Week 16 slate is littered with Mental Mismatches according to our Intelligence Index – those games when a smart team plays a dumb team. These Mental Mismatches provide a consistently reliable way to outwit the NFL betting marketplace.
Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
With the first pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select ...
AFC Playoff Picture: Breaking Down The AFC Race
Two weeks remain in the NFL regular season and 12 AFC teams are still in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLIX.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls