Articles tagged "J.J. Watt"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- Listen To FF Champs Radio, 12-2 ET Tuesday
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand