Articles tagged "Insider"
Houston Texans-Chicago Bears: The Real and Spectacular Pick
The Wall Street Journal reports that fewer than 100 people can win 53% to 55% ATS over time. That reports makes CHFF a blonde statistical bombshell of NFL analysis. Here's a look at our real and spectacular pick for the big Week 10 Texans-Bears game.
Spreadapedia: 23 Week 9 Trends That Win 70%+ ATS; 50 Trends 60%+
CHFF Insiders this week were handed 50 point-spread trends that win 60% or better ATS, including 23 that win 70% or better ATS. Get a sneak preview of those trends here.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team