Articles tagged "Inside Vegas"
Inside Vegas: The Story Behind Volatile Seahawks-Broncos Point Spread
Sharps pounced on Denver immediately after the AFC/NFC title games, creating a huge swing in the Super Bowl point spread. Sean O'Neill takes us inside the decisions that moved the line, looks at the history of prop bets and talks to Mirage bookmaker Jeff Stoneback, a huge Seahawks fan, about his Sunday plans.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Inside Vegas: Title Games A Mega Day for Sportsbooks
The Wise Guys saved themselves in the divisional round when the Patriots wiped out the Colts and the sharps, reports Inside Vegas columnist Sean O'Neill. The bookmakers say that title game Sunday is second only to the Super Bowl itself for moving money through Vegas.
Inside Vegas: Wild Card Winners Make Money In Divisional Round
The over is 11-1 in the past three years in the divisional round, and the wild card weekend winners are 26-18 ATS since 2002. All that and the flip-flopping 49ers-Panthers line.
Inside Vegas: Wise Guys Rooting For Patriots, Against Colts
Inside Vegas reporter Sean O'Neill previews all four wildcard games, and tells us why the Wise Guys this postseason are rooting for the Patriots, and against the Colts.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team