Articles tagged "Indianapolis Colts"
Indianapolis At Houston: TNF Preview
Indianapolis goes for its fourth-consecutive victory of the season on Thursday night after a 20-13 win against Baltimore, led by quarterback Andrew Luck's fourth 300-yard passing performance in five games this season.
Indianapolis, San Diego And Detroit Crack Top 5 Of CHFF Quality Stats Power Rankings
Cincinnati and Seattle stood at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively following their Week 4 bye. But the Colts, Chargers and defensively stout Lions are climbing the ranks.
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
How The Colts Couldn't Ground The Eagles In Indianapolis
The Eagles found their wings in the second half last week, and overcame an early deficit to fly by the Colts at Lucas Stadium.
Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
Dalton (11,913 passing yards in 50 career games) surpassed Aaron Rodgers (11,746) for the fifth-most passing yards of any active quarterback through his first 50 games.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
No Need To Panic: 60% Of Playoff Teams Started 1-1 or 0-2 Since 2002
Since realignment in 2002, 86 of the 144 playoff teams (59.7 percent) began the year at either 1-1 or 0-2, including five of the eight division champions in 2013 – Carolina (NFC South), Cincinnati (AFC North), Green Bay (NFC North), Indianapolis (AFC South) and Philadelphia (NFC East).
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team