Articles tagged "Indianapolis"
AFC Playoff Picture: Breaking Down The AFC Race
Two weeks remain in the NFL regular season and 12 AFC teams are still in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLIX.
Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith Sr. and Reggie Wayne, ladies and gentlemen.
Defense Dominates In Week 15
Of the 15 games played thus far in Week 15, 11 of them totaled a combined 37 points or less. Despite the league's best efforts to inflate scoring and handicap defenses, the D is not dead.
Intelligence Index: Physically Gifted Denver Broncos a Dumb Team
The Denver Broncos remain one of the best teams in football: No. 1 still in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. But they have a critical weakness, and it's all in their heads: the physically gifted Broncos are not a very smart team.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Four True Super Bowl Contenders
With no teams securing a playoff spot through 13 games, Adam Dobrowolski for the only four teams who proved themselves to be Super Bowl contenders.
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team