Articles tagged "Indianapolis"
Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
All the facts and figures you need from the most watched television event in U.S. history.
Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
Social media was ablaze as well, with Percy Harvin's kickoff return touchdown, Bruno Mars' halftime show and Malcolm Smith's interception return for a touchdown.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
Seattle Seahawks Turnover Machine Might Short-Circuit vs. Denver Broncos
Seattle forced an NFL-best 39 turnovers this year, and Denver really only loses when it turns it over twice or more. A perfect scenario, right? Well ...
AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
The Denver Broncos were favored in all 18 games this year, posting an 11-7 record ATS and an over-under record of 11-7. The Broncos have gone 22-13 (.629) ATS in two years with Peyton Manning at the helm. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening breaks down the AFC champs.
NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
The Seattle Seahawks were favored in 17 of 18 games this year, while posting a 12-6 record ATS and an over-under record of 6-12. Russell Wilson's Seahawks are 25-11 (.694) ATS in his two years as a starter. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening breaks down the NFC champs.
Matter of Facts: Super Bowl Frivolity
Weather or not you're getting ready for Super Bowl XLVIII, the only element that's important when it comes to the Seahawks and Broncos is surprise.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Un-Conferenced Pro Bowl Highlights Litany Of Game Changes
The 2014 Pro Bowl, featuring a significantly revised format, will be played on Sunday, January 26, 2014 and televised live on NBC at 7:00 PM ET from Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review