Articles tagged "Indianapolis"
Divisional Shakeups Aplenty Across The League
Four teams – Kansas City (AFC West), Philadelphia (NFC East), New Orleans (NFC South) and Carolina (NFC South) – that finished in or tied for last place in their divisions in 2012 are currently in or tied for first place in their respective divisions with two weeks to play.
Inside Vegas: New Orleans Saints Road Show Sputters
Sean O'Neill looks at hot NFL trends through the eyes of the Vegas wise guys, including Saints' road woes, Miami heat, underdog Patriots, Cowboys meltdown and his weekly feature, Cash that Ticket!
Matter of Facts: Week 16 Statistical Onslaught
It's going to be a wild stretch run in 2013. Will the Ravens (5), Patriots (4) and Packers (4) all be able to keep their playoff streaks alive?
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
Intelligence Index Week 16 Picks: Two Gifts That Keep On Giving
Our Intelligence Index Mental Mismatches have been money makers all year long, especially when betting against dumb teams. When in doubt, go against Nos. 31 and 32 on the indicator, two squads that are redefining inefficiency in 2013.
Week 15 in Review: Holiday Feast Turns to Famine
Favored contenders like New England, Cincinnati, Denver, Philadelphia, Dallas and New Orleans not only failed to cover, but all lost outright in Week 15. Four of them cost us against-the-spread victories (NE, CIN, PHI, NO).
2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
With two weeks remaining in the regular season, there have been 18 comeback wins of at least 14 points, tied for the most in a season in NFL history (18 in 2011).
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game