Articles tagged "Indianapolis"
Powerful Quality Stats Lead To Week 3 Success For One-Week Fantasy Football
One-Week Fantasy Football has exploded onto the scene in 2014! As such, the Cold Hard Football Facts have partnered with Draft Kings to help line your pockets with real cash money.
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
Philadelphia-Indianapolis Proves To Be Game Of Firsts
For the first time in his career, Andrew Luck has lost two games in a row. Philadelphia also made an historic first.
How The Colts Couldn't Ground The Eagles In Indianapolis
The Eagles found their wings in the second half last week, and overcame an early deficit to fly by the Colts at Lucas Stadium.
Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
Dalton (11,913 passing yards in 50 career games) surpassed Aaron Rodgers (11,746) for the fifth-most passing yards of any active quarterback through his first 50 games.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
No Need To Panic: 60% Of Playoff Teams Started 1-1 or 0-2 Since 2002
Since realignment in 2002, 86 of the 144 playoff teams (59.7 percent) began the year at either 1-1 or 0-2, including five of the eight division champions in 2013 – Carolina (NFC South), Cincinnati (AFC North), Green Bay (NFC North), Indianapolis (AFC South) and Philadelphia (NFC East).
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay