Articles tagged "Houston Texans"
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Fiery King of Props Makes a Compelling Case
Winning nine of his last 10 bets, the "King of Props" has been holding court with his player props in 2013. Now 35-18 (.660) for the season, he advocates an exciting play on tonight's otherwise moribund Texans-Jaguars game.
Inside Vegas: Seattle Seahawks Earthquake Shakes NFL
Seahawks fans caused a small earthquake on Monday against the Saints. That vibration is still felt in Vegas. Plus, CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill looks at the Saints at home, the rise of Nick Foles' and the teams that already cashed their preseason tickets.
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
Intelligence Index: Carolina Panthers Take Top Spot; Plus, 3 New Picks
The Intelligence Index is a brilliant .667 against the spread this year, and we have three fresh Mental Mismatches for Week 14. Plus, for the first time since the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 28-2 in Week 1, we have a new leader and a new trailer on the Index.
Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
It’s Week 14 of the NFL season and only four games remain to decide who advances to the playoffs. And who goes is anyone’s guess as 29 teams remain in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues