Articles tagged "Houston Texans"
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Brains Over Brawn: Smart Teams Dominated 2013 Season
We created the Intelligence Index before the start of the season to separate smart, well-coached teams from dumb, poorly coached teams. The results were spectacular. Among other things, it proved that success in situational football is more important than physical prowess.
Football's Future? For Now, It's in the Wildcards
A tarot reading? No, just FN's Tom Danyluk, giving us his vision of things to come in the NFL's wildcard weekend.
Philadelphia Eagles Win NFC East; Can They Handle The Saints?
It was no doubt a rocky year, but Chip Kelly and the Eagles managed to win the NFC East. What did we learn from Kelly in his first year?
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
Week 17 Trifecta: New England Patriots Own The Buffalo Bills
The CHFF Trifecta is banking on the New England Patriots, and the most lopsided rivalry in the NFL today, to help it hit the postseason on a winning note. The Patriots are 24-2 vs. Buffalo dating back to 2000, winning by an average score of 28-14.
Week 17 NFL Snapshots: The Day of Reckoning
Justin Henry looks at the final week of NFL regular season action, with playoff seeds to be determined, and six teams facing certain extinction.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review