Articles tagged "Harry Douglas"
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
King of Props Concludes Booming 2013
Entering the last Sunday of 2013, the "King of Props" has a dazzling record of 43-22-1 (.662). He closes out the regular season, and the 2013 calendar year, with two more strong plays.
Week 16 in Review: History Of Late-Season Success
We recaptured the spirit of late-seasons past with an 11-5 performance SU and ATS for our Real and Spectacular picks, highlighted by underdog New England's outright road win at Baltimore. We are 69-32 (.683) ATS from Week 16 through the Super Bowl since 2011.
King of Props Offers One More Gift Before Christmas
After the penultimate Sunday of the 2013 regular season, the King of Props is 42-22-1 (.656). He looks to tie a bow on another winning week with tonight's play.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The 2013 Atlanta Falcons
The first bullet-biter of the 2013 season was last year's top seed in the NFC. Coroner Justin Henry toe-tags the ceased-to-be Atlanta Falcons.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review