Articles tagged "Halloween"
NFL Scouting Report For Horror Movie Villains
Norman Bates, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Chucky and Leatherface are just a handful of names our experts analyzed to see if they could make it as NFL players. Would you build your franchise around Michael Myers?
Week 9 Power Rankings: Fear The New Orleans Saints
The New Orleans Saints have chopped their way through the statistical defensive doorstop of 2012 and emerged as one of the most frightening forces in football here in 2013, shooting up to No. 2 overall in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. NFL contenders should fear the Saints this year.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls