Articles tagged "Hail Mary"
31 Years Ago Today: 'The Band Is Out On The Field! The Bears Have Won!!'
The Big Game between Stanford and Cal produced the 'the most amazing, sensational, dramatic, heart-rending, exciting, thrilling finish in the history of college football' 31 years ago today. The Play also punctuated the Golden Twilight of a long-gone era of college football.
28 Years Ago: He Did It! He Did It! Flutie Did It!!
Some people say that Colonel Mustard did it in the study with the candlestick. These people are wrong. Every football fan knows that "Flutie did it. He did it! Flutie did it!!" in the Orange Bowl with the football.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans