Articles tagged "Greg Hardy"
Matter of Facts: Week 12 Statistical Onslaught
Now that there are neither any winless or undefeated teams this season, we can focus on finding a champion and not worrying about perfection. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter provides a rapid-fire barrage of facts and stats for the Week 12 slate.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
Cartoons, Carolina Muscle and Other Random Thoughts
FN's Tom Danyluk took notice to the way Carolina flexed its muscle and shoved the 49ers around their own building.
The Panthers Are Who We Thought They Were
Carolina was No. 1 on our Quality Stats Power Rankings for a reason, which they showed in beating San Fran Sunday. We assess the future of the best statistical team of 2013.
NFL 2013: Most 7-Point Games Through Three Weeks in History
Week 3 continued the trend of exciting finishes and close games. Six of the 16 games in Week 3 were decided by seven points or fewer, bringing the season total to 28. That is the most through Week 3 in NFL history.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for the NFC South
While the Falcons finished with the best record in the NFC for the second time in three years, their NFC South brethren were a closely-knit group.
Hog Report: J.J. Watt Bulling His Way to Strahan's Sack Record
As the Texans seal up the AFC South, both J.J. Watt and Aldon Smith are in position to dethrone Strahan. But Watt's game is on a way higher level.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans