Articles tagged "Greg Hardy"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 5 of the 2015 NFL Season!
The seer of Sayers is ready to continue his success straight-up and re-establish his mastery against the spread.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
Since joining New Orleans in 2006, Drew Brees has led the Saints to 22-10 (.688) record in primetime games. His numbers are staggering, though a road game in Carolina Thursday night awaits.
NFL Week 4 Statistical Tailgate: Rodgers, Smith Sr. & Luck Dominate
A whip-around the early slate of NFL games featuring stats galore and a few historic notes for two of the league's premiere quarterbacks.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
San Francisco 49ers Punch Out Carolina Panthers
The surging San Francisco 49ers rode a wave of defensive dominance over Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers, advancing to their third straight NFC title game.
Divisional Round Statistical Onslaught: Why and Why Not
Eight teams remain with the chance to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That includes the Panthers, Seahawks and Chargers, all looking for their first NFL title.
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls