Articles tagged "Geno Smith"
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
Miami Surfaces in New York With Last Minute Victory
Geno Smith is back in the saddle, facing Ryan Tannehill and the dangerous Miami offense in an AFC East showdown in the Big Apple.
Bills Dominate the Jets in New York: Autopsy of an Upset
The New York Jets were actually favored in their game at home against Buffalo last Sunday. The statistics told a different story.
VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
The Jets are 1-7, which is nice when you consider Geno Smith wears No. 1 and Michael Vick No. 7.
Jets At Patriots TNF Preview: Butt Fumbles Will Be Shown
Week 7 gets underway with a good old fashioned AFC East matchup.
NFL Week 4 Statistical Tailgate: Rodgers, Smith Sr. & Luck Dominate
A whip-around the early slate of NFL games featuring stats galore and a few historic notes for two of the league's premiere quarterbacks.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team