Articles tagged "Geno Smith"
We Break Down Marcus Mariota's Statistically “Perfect” Debut
Tennessee rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota wowed the NFL in his Week 1 debut, with a proverbial “perfect” passing performance of 158.3. His "uncapped" rating of 207.5 stands among the best all time.
2015 Fantasy Football: Over and Under Valued Wide Receivers
A list of wide receivers I feel are being over and under valued based on their current average draft positions!
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
Miami Surfaces in New York With Last Minute Victory
Geno Smith is back in the saddle, facing Ryan Tannehill and the dangerous Miami offense in an AFC East showdown in the Big Apple.
Bills Dominate the Jets in New York: Autopsy of an Upset
The New York Jets were actually favored in their game at home against Buffalo last Sunday. The statistics told a different story.
VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
The Jets are 1-7, which is nice when you consider Geno Smith wears No. 1 and Michael Vick No. 7.
Jets At Patriots TNF Preview: Butt Fumbles Will Be Shown
Week 7 gets underway with a good old fashioned AFC East matchup.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team