Articles tagged "Geno Atkins"
Browns @ Bengals TNF Preview
The AFC North is the only division in the NFL with each team boasting a winning record. Only four times previously has a division had all four teams with winning records this late in a season since realignment in 2002.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Rating the Field: 2013 Wild Card Playoffs
It's playoff time and we'll do our best to give you the lowdown on the 12 teams who can still take the Lombardi Trophy home and put it on the mantle. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks it down.
Talented Cincinnati Bengals Are AFC's Postseason Sleeper
Perhaps the only viable alternative to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC, the Bengals could be a nice value play in the postseason.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Matter of Facts: Week 11 Statistical Onslaught
Prime Time indeed. There's the big showdown in the AFC West on Sunday night. And one of the hottest teams in the league graces Monday Night Football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter makes sense of it all in the Week 11 edition of Matter of Facts.
Matter of Facts: Week 10 Statistical Onslaught
There's some interesting games on the slate this week, including an intriguing meeting between second-place teams in the NFC. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 10 schedule.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls