Articles tagged "Gary Kubiak"
Potentially Breaking News: Johnny Football Declares For The Hall Of Fame
And Tom Brady is ready for postseason victory celebrations.
Brains Over Brawn: Smart Teams Dominated 2013 Season
We created the Intelligence Index before the start of the season to separate smart, well-coached teams from dumb, poorly coached teams. The results were spectacular. Among other things, it proved that success in situational football is more important than physical prowess.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
Biggest Losers: Chicago Bears, Houston Texans NFL's Worst ATS
The Bears and Texans are the NFL's worst teams in 2013 ATS: a combined record of 4-17-1. This record was low-lighted by Houston's straight up home loss to the pathetic Jaguars Sunday as 10-point faves. Mike Wilkening looks at what it means in the big picture.
Week 7 Trifecta: Hapless Giants Need Win Monday Night
Monday Night Football host New York Giants are 0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS. But the Cold, Hard Football Facts Trifecta says they should finally earn a win on both counts on Monday Night Football against the struggling Vikings.
Equating the Chargers Loss to Poor Aptitude
Man, the Chargers are the worst at holding leads! How does their lack of defensive stoutness equate to intelligence, though?
Texans-Jets: Not Even St. Tim Tebow Can Save Jets From Houston Dominance
The statistical game tables we use for our real and spectacular picks size up each opponent in 20 different Quality Stats. The Texans enter MetLife Stadium Monday night better than the Jets in ALL 20 indicators. Not sure we've seen that before this far into the season.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review