Articles tagged "Game Stats"
The Super Bowl XLVIII Real and Spectacular Pick: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos (-2.5)
We call Seahawks-Broncos the Statistically Perfect Super Bowl. Seattle and Denver dominated the NFL in 2013, combining to finish the season No. 1 in 16 of 23 CHFF Quality Stats. We tell you who will win, and why, with a historical cap tip from a recent Super Bowl that offered a similar statistical profile.
NFC Title Game: San Francisco at Seattle (-3.5)
The 49ers visit the Seahawks in the 2013 NFC championship game.
AFC Title Game: New England at Denver (-5.5)
The Patriots visit the Broncos in the 2013 AFC title game.
Divisional 2013: San Diego at Denver (-9.5)
The Chargers visit the Broncos in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Divisional 2013: San Francisco (-1) at Carolina
The 49ers visit the Panthers in the 2013 divisional round.
Divisional 2013: Indianapolis at New England (-7)
The Colts visit the Patriots in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Divisional 2013: New Orleans at Seattle (-8)
The Saints visit the Seahawks in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Wildcard: San Francisco (-2.5) at Green Bay
The 49ers visit the Packers in the 2013 wildcard playoffs.
Wildcard: San Diego at Cincinnati (-6.5)
The Chargers visit the Bengals in the 2013 wildcard playoffs.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review