Articles tagged "Game Stats"
The Super Bowl XLVIII Real and Spectacular Pick: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos (-2.5)
We call Seahawks-Broncos the Statistically Perfect Super Bowl. Seattle and Denver dominated the NFL in 2013, combining to finish the season No. 1 in 16 of 23 CHFF Quality Stats. We tell you who will win, and why, with a historical cap tip from a recent Super Bowl that offered a similar statistical profile.
NFC Title Game: San Francisco at Seattle (-3.5)
The 49ers visit the Seahawks in the 2013 NFC championship game.
AFC Title Game: New England at Denver (-5.5)
The Patriots visit the Broncos in the 2013 AFC title game.
Divisional 2013: San Diego at Denver (-9.5)
The Chargers visit the Broncos in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Divisional 2013: San Francisco (-1) at Carolina
The 49ers visit the Panthers in the 2013 divisional round.
Divisional 2013: Indianapolis at New England (-7)
The Colts visit the Patriots in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Divisional 2013: New Orleans at Seattle (-8)
The Saints visit the Seahawks in the 2013 divisional playoffs.
Wildcard: San Francisco (-2.5) at Green Bay
The 49ers visit the Packers in the 2013 wildcard playoffs.
Wildcard: San Diego at Cincinnati (-6.5)
The Chargers visit the Bengals in the 2013 wildcard playoffs.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team