Articles tagged "Frankie Capobianco"
Super Bowl Sunday! Final Mancathalon Standings!
Our Epic First Mancathalon comes to an abrupt end and we uncover the source of the Super Bowl blackout.
The Taste Of The NFL! The Taste Of Whiskey!
Frankie rips it up on Bourbon Street during the day and then gives back at night.
Barcadia Super Bowl Party! Wicked Sloth In New Orleans!
The Football Nation Crew parties hard with celebrities and two middle aged fat guys embraced the horror and tortured a young bicyclist!
Confusion! Anger! Shame! Acceptance! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
We run the emotional gamut today, and ultimately turn tragedy into awesomosity, as usual. BOOM!
Another Mancathalon Event In The Books! Results Included!
The crew finally hits the town in earnest and Frankie makes a stomach turning discovery.
Bourbon Street! The Crew Celebrates Media Day Domination
The crew hits a quiet french quarter and dines in style.
Back In The Bayou! Media Day!
The Football Nation crew arrives in New Orleans and then dominates Media Day!
Aliens And Stuff! Frankie's Excellent Adventure
Frankie makes nice with locals and learns the value of patience.
Mancathalon Event Video! The Grueling 10 Yard Dash!
Special guest host and judge and Super Bowl XXXV Champion Qadry Ismail stares in wide eyed wonder at all the Mancathleticism.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012