Articles tagged "Frankie Capobianco"
Super Bowl Sunday! Final Mancathalon Standings!
Our Epic First Mancathalon comes to an abrupt end and we uncover the source of the Super Bowl blackout.
The Taste Of The NFL! The Taste Of Whiskey!
Frankie rips it up on Bourbon Street during the day and then gives back at night.
Barcadia Super Bowl Party! Wicked Sloth In New Orleans!
The Football Nation Crew parties hard with celebrities and two middle aged fat guys embraced the horror and tortured a young bicyclist!
Confusion! Anger! Shame! Acceptance! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
We run the emotional gamut today, and ultimately turn tragedy into awesomosity, as usual. BOOM!
Another Mancathalon Event In The Books! Results Included!
The crew finally hits the town in earnest and Frankie makes a stomach turning discovery.
Bourbon Street! The Crew Celebrates Media Day Domination
The crew hits a quiet french quarter and dines in style.
Back In The Bayou! Media Day!
The Football Nation crew arrives in New Orleans and then dominates Media Day!
Aliens And Stuff! Frankie's Excellent Adventure
Frankie makes nice with locals and learns the value of patience.
Mancathalon Event Video! The Grueling 10 Yard Dash!
Special guest host and judge and Super Bowl XXXV Champion Qadry Ismail stares in wide eyed wonder at all the Mancathleticism.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review