Articles tagged "Frank Gore"
Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens Stifle San Francisco 49ers Historic Rally
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an epic Super Bow XLVII: the 49ers came up 5 yards short of the greatest comeback in championship game history. Baltimore’s strengths exposed San Francisco’s weaknesses in the HarBowl.
Colin Kaepernick Unfazed By New Fame On Eve Of Super Bowl XLVII
Colin Kaepernick was the most popular player on the field, surrounded by friends and well wishers during San Francisco's final practice on the eve of Super Bowl XLVII, just his 10th NFL start.
Stones The Size Of Alcatraz: 5 Reasons San Francisco 49ers Will Win Super Bowl
Jim Harbaugh has stones the size of Alcatraz. It's one of the five big reasons why the 49ers can win the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl Props: National Anthem, MVP Top Long List Of Hot Bets
The length of the national anthem and MVP winner are two of the most popular prop bets heading into Super Bowl XLVII.
Jim Harbaugh Adds Dash Of Kaepernick To San Francisco 49ers Recipe For Success
Scott Kacsmar’s prediction of 10 wins for the 49ers did not work out, but his reasoning did. Find out what drives Jim Harbaugh’s success, and how San Francisco became more title-ready in 2012.
Matter of Facts: 49ers QB's Have 17 Touchdowns, Zero INT's In Five Super Bowls
The Ravens are making only their second trip to the Big Game. The 49ers are back in the Super Bowl for the first time since they scored 49 in '94. Russell Baxter brings an onslaught of facts and frivolity 10 days before the Big Game.
Super Bowl Hog Report: 49ers & Ravens Opposite Kinds of Run Heavy
While both Harbaugh's 49ers and Caldwell's Ravens use their offensive lines to set the tone for their offense, how they do that is the exact opposite.
Captain Comeback: Harbaugh Brothers Blank NFL’s Top Comeback QBs
Atlanta's Matt Ryan and New England's Tom Brady are the top two comeback quarterbacks in football. But they were each blanked in the second half at home by the Harbaugh Brothers. Captain Comeback breaks it all down.
San Francisco 49ers Out-Slug Falcons To Win NFC Championship
The 49ers erased a 17-point deficit to claim the NFC Championship and the team's sixth Super Bowl in franchise history.
Hello New Orleans: San Francisco Beats Atlanta, 28-24
The San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game, overcoming a huge first-half deficit and dominating the second half to advance to the sixth Super Bowl in franchise history. Here are five knee-jerk Cold, Hard Football Facts.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012