Articles tagged "Football Nation"
Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
Football Nation reporter Bill Enright is at Radio City Music Hall, where he punked unwitting NFL fans. He asked fans their thoughts about imaginary players, including Calvin Johnson's "brother" Curving Johnson. The answers are comedy gold.
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
The CHFF/Football Nation Super Bowl Party Friday in New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts and Football Nation Super Bowl Party is being held Friday at Barcadia New Orleans with our nationwide team of road trip friends.
Mancathlon: Qadry Ismail Breaks Down Our Grueling 10-Yard Dash
Former Ravens wide receiver turned media analyst Qadry Ismail prepped for the Super Bowl by calling the CHFF/Football Nation grueling 10-yard dash, part of our road trip Mancathlon.
Mancathlon Event No. 1: The Buffalo Wing Race
The Road Trip to New Orleans is underway and so, too, is our Mancathlon: mano-a-mano-a-mano in an epic test of manly skillers. First up, the great Buffalo wing race.
Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
A rousing pep talk for all you Mancathaletes out there.
The Red-Hot Road Trip Lady In Red: Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
Frankie, Kerry and Billy leave the friendly confines of Quincy, MA and party down with renowned chef Steve DiFillippo and the future Ex Mrs. Frankie C.
CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
The Football Nation and CHFF crew is rolling all the way from Boston to New Orleans in an RV for the big game. Along the way we'll tailgate and make appearances from the road, take you behind the scenes of the NOLA hype and host a tailgate party with friends and fans Friday before the game.
Spin To Win On FFSlots, The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
CHFF enters Week 4 with a pair of stacked teams in FFSlots.com, the fantasy football slot machine. It's free, fun and easy: spin the reels, pick a team, win cash prizes. You can challenge the field, create your own league or take on Spin to Win girl Melanie Pellowski.
CHFF Radio On Patriots.com: Chilly Stories, Hot Babes, Tasty BBQ
CHFF radio is broadcast from Gillette Stadium each week at Patriots.com with CHFF Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and co-host Pat Imig. You can listen live Wednesdays 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. or download the episode on iTunes. We tackle icy NFL stats, hot babes and tasty barbecue each week.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012