Articles tagged "Food"
Tailgate Treats: Spicy Sambal helps you bring the heat with style!
Forget the cute novelty hot sauces that do nothing but burn. This samba will spice up your food with finesse.
Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries!
Fries and garlic, many have attempted to combine them, but now the masters at the Gordon Biersch brewery have shared with us the secrets of their signature item.
Hail to the champs with bratwurst and fried cheese curds
Fried cheese, bratwurst, beer and onions all in one easy to carry and eat package. Honor the reigning Super Bowl champs with this sandwich that showcases the best Green Bay has to offer.
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Two Great Tastes In One! Baby-Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t change the world, but it will change peoples minds if they think they don’t like chili.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay