Articles tagged "Fantasy Football"
Carson Palmer And The Worst Fantasy Football Team Ever
The FFSlots giveth, and the FFSlots God kicketh in the gonads, too. This week our Fantasy Football Slot Machine handed the Cold, Hard Football Facts a team likely to get crushed in the Week 7 fantasy wars. But that opens the door for you to spin to win cash prizes this week on FFSlots.com.
Spin To Win With FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
FFSlots.com is a red, white and blue celebration of everything that's good with America: it's the fantasy football slot machine. Spin the reels. Pick a team. Win cash prizes!
FF Slots, The Fantasy Football Slot Machine: Spin The Reels, Pick A Team, Win Cash!
FFSlots.com is a red, white and blue celebration of everything that's good with America: it's the fantasy football slot machine. Spin the reels. Pick a team. Win cash prizes
Spreadapedia: 50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous harvest moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia and harvest a record haul of 50 different against-the-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread.
Spin To Win On FFSlots, The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
CHFF enters Week 4 with a pair of stacked teams in FFSlots.com, the fantasy football slot machine. It's free, fun and easy: spin the reels, pick a team, win cash prizes. You can challenge the field, create your own league or take on Spin to Win girl Melanie Pellowski.
Spreadapedia: 42 Week 4 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
Spreadapedia empowers CHFF Insiders with the ability to search any ATS or O/U trend in any imaginable situation in just seconds. Here's a sneak preview of 42 Week 4 trends harvested from Spreadapedia and that win 60% or better ATS.
Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
FFSlots is our awesome new fantasy football slot machine. It's quick, easy, free and fun: spin the reels. Pick a team! Winners get cash prizes each week. And we just created our own Cold, Hard Football Facts FFSlots league, so you can battle us mano y trollo.
CHFF Game of the Week: San Francisco-Detroit
The 4-1 49ers visit the 5-0 Lions Sunday in a game that pits a pair of budding NFC dynamos. It's easily the great statistical showdown of Week 6 – and our Cold, Hard Football Facts Game of the Week.
Bears Week 4 preview: identity crisis in Chicago
When Chicago changed to a more balanced attack in the 2nd half of last season, they finished 7-2 and won the NFC North title. However, this year, it looks like Mike Martz is back to his old, stubborn ways. CHFF Bears writer, Jay Sanchez explains.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012