Articles tagged "Erik Sabol"
Naughty Nurse: Tampa Bay Buccaneers flatlined in 2012
Tampa Bay flatlined badly halfway through 2011. ut a bit of TLC (and T&A) from CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse has them scheduled for recovery in 2012. Paging Dr. Schiano. Dr. Greg Schiano.
Naughty Nurse: New Orleans Saints hormonally imbalanced
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the New Orleans Saints and finds a hormonally imbalanced NFC juggernaut whose locker room transgressions may have cost them another division crown in 2012.
Naughty Nurse: Carolina Panthers season in review
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of each NFL team. She checks up on the Carolina Panthers: promising, explosive, exciting, but ultimately incomplete.
Bucs Drop 10 Straight: 5 positives going forward
They saved the worst for last, if you can believe it. The Buccaneers lost 45-24, punctuating a dismal year with their worst performance of 2011.
Bucs visit Falcons: Week 17 Preview
The Buccaneers close out their disappointing 2011 in Atlanta, against a Falcons team with playoff seeding on the line. Atlanta couldn't have drawn a better match up; the Buccaneers haven't shown up to play in weeks.
Bucs Ruin Christmas, Fall To Panthers 48-16: 5 random observations
We didn't think it could get much worse than the 19-point beatdown the Panthers delivered earlier in the season. We were wrong. The Buccaneers have been hanged, drawn, and quartered by Carolina. Erik Sabol has 5 observations to share.
Week 16 Preview: Bucs at Panthers
The Buccaneers head north to battle Cam Newton and the Panthers. Three weeks ago, Carolina laid the smackdown in Raymond James Stadium, and the struggling Bucs look to avenge the loss.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys at Buccaneers: Week 15 Preview
The Cowboys plan to close out Raymond James Stadium with a season-saving victory on Saturday night. Luckily for them, Tampa Bay has been arguably the NFL's worst, most incompetent team over the last five weeks.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review